Tuesday 24 April 2007

Not very exciting

Anna's been sad again. I don't know why.

Still it means she lets me onto the sofa for a cuddle much more often. But it didn't stop her going out again last night! She usually just sneaks in late when I'm asleep so I don't bother to get up, but last night she knocked on the door and made me think we had an exciting visitor! And Michael had to get out of bed to let her in. Very selfish if you ask me.

I tried to sneak past and go upstairs to sleep in their bedroom, but Michael made me go back into the kitchen. Meanie.

Other than that, life's very boring. Anna spends more time looking at the birds than she does with me, especially now the noisy ones she calls "baby robins" are flying around everywhere.

Maybe I'll take her out tomorrow.

xxx

No comments: